We do use Matomo to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. This data is used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
Matomo is an open source web analytics platform. A web analytics platform is used by a website owner in order to measure, collect, analyse and report visitors data for purposes of understanding and optimizing their website. If you would like to see what Matomo looks like, you can access a demo version at: https://demo.matomo.cloud.
We have configured Matomo with the goal to protect your personal information as much as possible:
- Our specific Matomo configuration does not use tracking cookies.
- Fingerprints change daily for every visitor meaning no visitor can be followed across days within the same website, and no user profiles can be generated when cookies are disabled.
- Visits log and visitor profile features are disabled.
- The last two bytes of visitors IP addresses are anonymized.
- User IDs are replaced with a pseudonym.
- Referrer URLs are not recorded. Only the type of referrer is still detected.
- The aggregated data is not used for any other purpose than analytics.
- Visitors are not tracked across websites.
Our website honours the ‘Do not Track’ feature of modern browsers.
However, if you do not use this feature, you can still choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here via the opt-out option below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.